- KidConnections Summer Camp enrollment is open! If you are looking for a safe and fun summer program for your children, look no further. Englewood Recreation offers two state-licensed day camps for ages 5-9 and 10-13. Learn More
- Summer Drama auditions for Shrek, the Musical are this Friday, April 24 and Saturday, April 25. Learn More
Englewood's Parks and Recreation Department offers some of the finest recreational opportunities in the region.
We strive to create opportunities for the citizens of Englewood and surrounding community to get out, be active, have fun, enjoy life, become involved, achieve health, and improve their quality of life. We want people to get out and “play” in our programs, in our facilities, and in our parks.
Englewood's Recreation Center, Golf Course, Malley Senior Recreation Center, and Aquatics programs have received numerous awards over the years. Our outdoor aquatic facility, Pirates Cove, makes a big splash during summer months, and Englewood boasts some of the finest parks in the metro area.
Jerrell Black is the Director of Parks and Recreation.
Please visit our recreational facilities and neighborhood parks and take advantage of all we have to offer.
- Golf Course
- Malley Senior Center
- Recreation Center
- Pirates Cove Aquatic Center
- Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- Activity Guide
- Parks, Trails and Amenities Map (PDF file)
- Special Offers
Register for classes today!
Sign up for R-News, a monthly e-newsletter.
About Make a Splash - Make a Splash, a national child-focused water safety initiative, was created by the USA Swimming Foundation in 2007. Make a Splash partners with learn-to-swim providers across the country to provide swimming lessons and educate kids on the importance of learning how to swim.