Tell us how we are doing! Englewood Parks and Recreation is always looking at ways improve our service, programming and facilities. Leave your comments here.
July 2015 marks 30 years of Park and Recreation Month and the enduring importance of parks and recreation for the world. This July, let’s celebrate the past, present and future of parks and rec! Check out our 80s kick-off video.
- Summer registration is open! Browse the Play Englewood Activity Guide for a full list of special events, program and upcoming classes.
- Nothing says summer like yoga in the park, check out Full Moon Yoga at Belleview (PDF file).
- KidConnections Summer Camp enrollment is open! If you are looking for a safe and fun summer program for your children, look no further. Englewood Recreation offers two state-licensed day camps for ages 5-9 and 10-13. Learn More
Englewood's Recreation Center, Golf Course, Malley Senior Recreation Center, and Aquatics programs have received numerous awards over the years. Our outdoor aquatic facility, Pirates Cove, makes a big splash during summer months and Englewood boasts some of the finest parks in the metro area. Jerrell Black is the Director of Parks and Recreation.
Please visit our recreational facilities and neighborhood parks and take advantage of all we have to offer.
- Golf Course
- Malley Senior Recreation Center
- Recreation Center
- Pirates Cove Aquatic Center
- Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- Activity Guide
- Parks, Trails and Amenities Map (PDF file)